Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A New Adoration for Life!

Sadly, Josh does not have the same zest for life that I do right now which is ironic as just months ago he was saying he is the happiest he has ever been, and I was still a blubbering mess on the couch (pre-lexapro). But, I am so happy. I mean, there are things I'm still working on, and sometimes I get down on myself about choices I'd rather I didn't make. For the most part though, I'm loving life. I love yoga. I look forward to it rather than forcing myself to go when I first started it. I went rock climbing again last night with Josh. That was so fun! I climbed 3 walls. I also have an insane bruise on my arm from what I am assuming is the first climbing experience on Friday with Josie. Seriously, I bruise so easily. I'm suprised I don't pass out sometimes from the amount of blood that flows not in my veins but subcutaneously. I guess it is still in my body, so that probably helps.

I'm also still waiting for my stylist to get back from her funfilled vacay on the beach. I have found another picture that I think might be more me, yet still scene-a-riffic. Maybe a titch more color in with the blonde, but who knows. A place to start at least! I have to wait until the first week of March anyway, so I'll let ya'll know what happens when it happens.

Oh, and I talked to my long time friend Shana yesterday. That was awesome. So glad I did not screen that call. Always good to talk to a friend who has known you for a lifetime and knows all your quirks and quandries in life! Love you Shane!

1 comment:

LoriAya said...

Arnica gel or ointment will help with the bruising. I think you can get it at any homeotherapy place. It works wonders, though, at making bruises go away fast.